This College-Approved Certificate program provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to embark on or further develop a career in bookkeeping/accounting. Through applied exercises and assignments using accounting and office productivity software, students develop a foundation in financial accounting, management accounting, taxation and compliance filings, accounting software, and spreadsheet applications.
To qualify for this certificate, you must complete the program within six years.
This program is well-suited for students who:
- Are adaptable and enjoy problem solving.
- Communicate effectively with people in a variety of capacities.
- Work well under pressure and are deadline driven.
- Perform well working both independently and collaboratively.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Are comfortable using technology.
To apply to Algonquin College, you need an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or an equivalent.
If you do not have a High School Diploma:
- Algonquin College accepts General Educational Development (GED) certificates, and Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) Ontario College certificates.
- If you are over the age of 19, or will be by your program start date, you may also apply as a mature student without the equivalent to a High School Diploma.
In both instances, your application will be considered on an individual basis and you may be invited to complete an assessment at the Test Centre for English and/or Math if subject specific grades are required for your program of choice.
You will also need to meet the specific program requirements in order to be accepted. For more information about admissions requirements specific to your program of choice, go to the program page by searching at the top right, or find your program here.
Algonquin College offers Academic Upgrading courses in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Computer skills and success strategies. These courses improve your skills before starting in a program and can be used to meet admission requirements.
Program Reviews -
Thanks a lot to nirgunn overseas as I got my visa today . So I recommend all those students who want to study abroad can visit nirgunn overseas at least once for consultation. Their service is also very fast as I received my ppr within 30 working days. Thanks again to whole nirgunn team.
Gr8 experience with Nirgunn Overseas and will recommend to all wish to immigarate to Foreign countries. WMK
|Starting Date:||Submission deadline||Status|
|September 2022||July 2023||Open Now|