Adler University Vancouver
Adler University’s Master of Public Policy & Administration (MPPA): Social Change Leadership concentration prepares graduates to head government and community efforts that advance a more just society. Our program trains students to create positive social change through policy and administration.
The innovative MPPA program addresses the content areas for public policy and administration programs defined by the Canadian Association of Programs in Public Administration (CAPPA), along with unique training in domains not found in other programs, such as community psychology and social justice.
Our program prepares students with the skills, knowledge, and experience for a range of positions in Canada’s government and non-profit sectors—in social policy development, analysis, and reform, administration, and social service.
Our program is designed to prepare you with the skills, knowledge, and experience for a range of positions in Canada’s government and non-profit sectors—in social policy development, analysis, and reform, administration, and social service.
- Program administrator
- Community organizer
- Policy analyst or researcher
- Community development specialist
- Advocacy and policy council strategist
- Government leader at local, provincial, and national level.
At Adler University, we take great pride in our diverse student body. Students represent a wide range of professional interests, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, and academic and work histories. We admit individuals with a strong record of academic achievement and a commitment to social responsibility.
Admissions reviews all submitted documents to see if they meet the following criteria.
Requirements for completed applications:
- All applicants – Domestic and International Students – must have a minimum UG GPA of 3.0 or higher. Some exceptions may be made for students who have a GR degree.
- International students must have a minimum score in one of the following English proficiency tests:
- 88 or better on the IBT (Internet-based TOEFL);
- 6.5 IELTS in all bands;
- PTE must have a minimum score of 62
- Statement of Intent
- Resume indicating related experience
- Writing sample (M.A. Industrial and Organizational Psychology applicants only)
- All applicants who meet the minimum requirements in (1) and (2) will be required to interview with a program representative. Applicants will be assessed on their academic background, work and/or volunteer experience, fit with university mission and the program of interest. Based on the interview, the decision will be (a) direct admission to the graduate program of interest, or (b) admission to the Graduate Preparatory Program (GPP) or (c) denied admission.
- Students who are admitted to the GPP are required to successfully complete this 12-week, non-credit program with a 76% (B+) passing grade in order to proceed to their Graduate program.
Applicants with international (outside the U.S. or Canada) post-secondary education should send a scan of their official transcript to the admissions office as this program is exempt from the requirement to complete a transcript evaluation. Please speak to your Admissions Advisor if you require more details.
*Applicants submitting admission documents (transcripts, bank documents, English proficiency scores, etc.) that are found to have been altered or fabricated will be denied admission. Denials based on fraudulent documents cannot be appealed.
Program Reviews -
I had a great time doing Business Administration Diploma course and everyone involved in the course has made it a great experience. I look forward to doing more courses with Nirgunn in the future and have been recommending to everyone I know
It will be a pleasure to do more courses with Nirgunn in the future, and I've been recommending Nirgunn to my friends and family. It’s helpful and responsive.
Gained great knowledge from every minute of study from the professional program of Accounting. Thank you Nirgunn for all the assistance and feedback, it has been delightful and very gratifying.
Nirgunn gave me the opportunity to further my education in a field I am passionate about, and I thoroughly enjoyed the Master's in Public Policy & Administration course and am impressed by the program.
Adler University Vancouver
|Starting Date:||Submission deadline||Status|
|January 2020||January 2022||Open Now|